Friday, January 16, 2009

Another Illustration Friday - "Pale"

I feel bad for not posting anything new but isn't uploading old better than nothing?
I've been working hard but I can't post anything from my big project because I had to sign a non-disclosure agreement which prevents me from letting the cat out of the bag.

I did this image in a high school art class I was teaching in California. I enjoyed working on the same assignments I gave my students - that's why I gave the assignment - so I could play along too! This assignment was simple - create an image for a T-shirt for our class that would represent what we do.


  1. Your the kind of guy that I thought would really enjoy seeing the artist BLU, I just google the name and the first site is his. Check out the wall painted animation, I would love to know what you think!

  2. So glad to see you are blogging now!
    - Aaron

  3. You know, for a $15 set up fee and the price of a shirt or 100 we could make this t-shirt a reality.

  4. Shawn, I might have to take you up on it.


  5. I've got some of those kids in my class too...

  6. Wow, this is what Gollum would look like if he were a crazy artist! My preciousss!!


Feel free...