Friday, January 16, 2009

Another Illustration Friday - "Pale"



I feel bad for not posting anything new but isn't uploading old better than nothing?
I've been working hard but I can't post anything from my big project because I had to sign a non-disclosure agreement which prevents me from letting the cat out of the bag.

I did this image in a high school art class I was teaching in California. I enjoyed working on the same assignments I gave my students - that's why I gave the assignment - so I could play along too! This assignment was simple - create an image for a T-shirt for our class that would represent what we do.

9 comments:

  1. Your the kind of guy that I thought would really enjoy seeing the artist BLU, I just google the name and the first site is his. Check out the wall painted animation, I would love to know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you are blogging now!
    - Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, for a $15 set up fee and the price of a shirt or 100 we could make this t-shirt a reality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shawn, I might have to take you up on it.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got some of those kids in my class too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is what Gollum would look like if he were a crazy artist! My preciousss!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free...