Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fat Guy on a Little Board

Sometimes you just have to get out of the studio and recharge...sometimes you have to do this daily - this is my routine...alas, there will only be a few more chances this year. I decided to film todays walk because I like making videos and....and...and...now you know that.

Fat Guy on a Little Board from will terry on Vimeo.


  1. Hey, what's that red thing you're carrying? Very coolt that you can do this with your dog.

  2. Pooch!
    Your videos turn life into a smile.


  3. Very cool, Will.

  4. Hey Beth, I attached my video camera to the end of my walking stick. The camera always sees the walking stick as a static image. It appears that I'm holding on to a stable handle the entire time but it's really just an illusion.

  5. You paid for those turns in sweat.


Feel free...