1. I was supposed to geek out on the famous firefly insect Adam Baldwin but I don't like insects much.
2. I take really good blurry pictures. Most people struggle with this technique - not I. Here is Corel Painter artist Don Seegmiller better known as Neil Young.
3. I enjoy meeting online friends in person like Mathew Armstrong and Jason Kim - Disney interactive artists.
4. Reconnecting with my blurry friends like Disney artist Ryan Wood.
5. ...and gopher turned Japanese poster artist Jed Henry (google Ukiyo-e Heroes)
6. That Ty Carter is trying to bulk up for his next career as an MMA fighter...
7. ...and Jake Parker is already an MMA fighter...so don't disrespect.
8. Oh - and that Bjorn Thorkelson created the "Accurasee sketch caddie" the BEST product I saw at comic con! It's an art tools carrier that fits over the cover of your sketchbook. I was blown away by this nifty device. Many of you know that I mostly sketch on my iPad now but I had to have one of these for the times when I take my sketchbook out. I remember what a pain it was to try to carry everything I wanted - no longer! Check it out at his website.
9. That many of my students from UVU although blurry, have become amazing artists and will be forces to be reckoned with in animation, visual development, and illustration.
10. And finally that Jared Salmond has become completely invisible. People loved watching his pen sign all those posters. When I had him in class he was only "mostly" invisible but through hard work and determination he has finally arrived at his present form of, well, not being there....and for his next feat he will become mute.