Monday, January 18, 2010

Las Vegas CTA trip

It's never a good idea to send Wayne and I to Las Vegas. We went once before and it's the reason wayne is listed in the Guiness book of world records under human appendage modifications.

We walked around.

The California Teachers Association chose one of my books - Armadilly Chili for their Read Across America book for 2010 and 2011. What an incredible honor! They will bring me out two or three times this year and next year to sign my book at their conferences. It's was so fun to hang out with their committee members in Vegas.

We learned that the famous Faberge egg company just went out of business 3 weeks ago (don't know if this is true but the dealer made sure we knew that there is now a supply and demand issue) It would have been a good idea for us to have been rich before this trip.

I don't think he wanted his picture taken.

1 comment:

Feel free...